Low Cost Spay/Neuter
LOW COST SPAY/NEUTER CLINIC
A Subsidary of St. Bethlehem Animal Clinic 400 Warfield Blvd. Ct., Ste A, Clarksville, TN 37043
(Appointments Call: 931-645-4111)
Open to all the public; appointments preferred but walk-ins accepted as time permits o This program is provided primarily for those with very limited financial resources unable to pay the normal spay/neuter fees of the practice.
- Pets are not to be fed after midnight prior to surgery but water OK until 6:00am
- All pets must be picked up before clinic closing on same day as surgery or boarding overnight fees apply.
- Rabies vaccination required unless a Rabies Certificate within the past 12 months is provided at the time of admittance
- Distemper Parvovirus vaccination highly recommended but not required.
- CASH payment required at the time of admittance (no checks or credit cards)
Program includes injectable anesthesia, spay/neuter procedure, antibiotic injection, & 10 days suture removal
- Additional safety and comfort options are available at additional cost
- High risk pet breeds, pets over age 7, obese pets, and pets with other medical conditions are not accepted into this reduced fee program for the safety of the pet.
- Cats $40
- 50# & under $50
- 51-75# $60
- 76-90# $75
- 91-125# $150
- 126-175# $195
- Cats $50 (No additional charge in heat/preg.)
- 50# & Under $50 (In Heat $75)
- 51-75# $65 (In Heat $90)
- 76-90# $85 (In Heat $125)
- 91-125# $150
- 126-175# $250